This is not advanced training – rather a step by step process that takes you through all the basics - from charting tools to money management and risk abatement. Everything explained in full - and demonstrated by two very capable professionals - both currently active in the market, every day.
The purpose of the course is to provide detailed information that allows you to develop your own trading system. A system that is simple to understand and relatively risk free! Essential training if you’re serious about making money.
What does the course coverThe training is extremely comprehensive and deals with each of the following headings:
- How to calculate an appropriate stop loss and the disciplines needed when it is triggered. Most people pay lip service to this discipline. You will learn to make it part of your DNA!
- Practical strategies for stop loss and break-out management. How you implement key money management disciplines and generate good risk management strategies.
- Setting investment objectives. How to objectively calculate a Risk/Return strategy covering long term and short term objectives.
- How to develop a strategic investment discipline. Learn to manage your portfolio the way you would expect a fund manager to.
- The techniques for planning successful trades. The key steps to building wealth starts before you place each trade - you will learn to evaluate IN ADVANCE what will make a particular trade work – and what won’t. So you will learn which trades to do and which ones to avoid.
- Monitoring, review and benchmarking. How to keep your ‘eye on the ball’ and make sure you’re up with the best in the industry in terms of the end result.
- Share trends/ Support and resistance. The fundamental building blocks of Technical Analysis. It is surprising how many people think know the disciplines – but fail the practical test.
- Retracements; understanding Fibonacci, measured moves.- How to use them to your advantage in setting targets.
- Moving averages, trend bands and Bollinger Bands. Recognise what they are saying and act accordingly to enable you to time entry and exit points with precision.
- Reversal and continuation patterns, head and shoulders, double tops, triangles, flags and pennants and gaps.
- Indicators; divergence, price oscillator, RSI, Stochastic, MACD, On Balance Volume, Percent Price & Volume. Learn what extra dimension they can add to your analysis, how they work and how they are calculated. Put them all into easy to understand perspective!
- How to build a scan, how to scan the entire market for opportunities and find stocks that offer ‘opportunity’.
- How to put a ‘watch-list’ together. Learn how to find the best performing stock in the best performing sector.
- Discover a daily discipline that reduces your analysis time to just 30 minutes at a maximum. We call this session, “Cutting down the trees so you can see the wood”.