The IC-Investor package includes 12 months data and the Software.
This form a complete investment solution for the trader, investor, and DIY Superfund manager. It is designed to have simple functionality for the novice computer user and is still a comprehensive trading and investment package for the most advanced user. It offers you the security, speed, and reliability of a stand alone software package, installed on your own PC.
IC-I is a comprehensive software package that includes charting, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and portfolio management.
IC-I provides an End-Of-Day chart with a full range of indicators and technical tools. It is simple to use and offers a lot of technical features that more expensive overseas products just do not have.
Features of IC-Investor
- 9 Different Chart Types
- History viewer
- 100+ indicators (Many unique to IC-Investor)
- Indicator Advisor - explains the basic use of indicators and their default values
- Indicator Optimisation - optimises your indicators for maximum profit (optional)
- 100+ Technical Tools
- Advanced Trade Planner allowing you to save multiple trade plans
- Back Testing - find the most profitable indicators at the push of a button
- 250+ Pre-Written Scans
- Scan the entire market in seconds with the fastest scan
engine available to find: Pattern Scans - including
candlestick, Darvas Box, reversal patterns and continuation patterns
- Technical Scans - scan on more than 50 indicators for break-outs
- Fundamental Scans - scan for a range of fundamental performance
- Dividend Scans - scan for upcoming dividend information both announced and forecast!
- Profile Scans - Want to locate uranium mining stocks
type in any keyword
- Customisable Scans - If you know what your looking for
IC-I can find it (in seconds!).
New in Version 2!
- Updated Andrews Pitchfork
- Jim Berg's Blue Bar Volatility system
- Multiple saves available in the Trade Planner
- Power Wave colour system
- Dividend Chart ability
- Ability to switch time frames and keep the tools displayed
- Updated user interface
- Upgraded Data Manager and processor
New to IC-Investor is the ability to view a stocks entire history in one quick glance, then zoom into a point of interest with a simple click.
By clicking and dragging the selection you wish to view. You can simply and visually
grab a section of the stock and review.
Once you have a new snapshot you can use all the indicators and tools that you use in your normal trading strategies.
Most people run more than one portfolio. The Reporter screen has been designed to allow you to see your holdings or, total funds under management, across multiple portfolios, categorised by position type. To display this screen, open a portfolio and click the “View Reporter” button. This will display the IC-Reporter screen.
On the left side you will see all the various position types handled by the software. On the right side is a summary on the combined positions across all your portfolios.
One of the unique features of IC-Investor is the ability to study the market using either, a bottom up approach (one stock at a time), or, a top down approach looking at many stock at once. The Performance screen in the “Scans” menu is another tool to examine the market from the top down.
It examines the percentage gain or loss of a group of stocks over a selected period and displays the results graphically. This gives you the ability to review quickly your saved lists and quickviews in an easy to understand and sortable list.